Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesThe Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life? 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life? FInzoqm

The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life? SInIxxP

The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life? 8ZYsMSX

The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life? Q1ZNvzf

The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life? YtoHmfG

The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life? Empty
PostSubject: The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life?   The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:35 pm

I hope people will contribute to this, I will once I get the time to type it (ie not 1:30 am the night before an exam like right nowwww). I know a lot of you don't have the best of things happening for you right now, but I always find it sometimes helps to reminisce about great times and gets me somewhat motivated to turn whatever I have around. Being in a relationship has really made me do a lot of positive thinking, both about the past and whatnot, and it has made me really satisfied and grateful beyond belief for some of the things I have done/have happened in my mere 17 years of life.

I thought getting some real topic/discussions will be good too, the rdt seems to be like a bunch of facebook statuses/twitter posts lmfao Smile Hope to see some of you post, and I look forward to reading them! Like I said I will get around to posting a thing or two here
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life?   The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:28 pm

I wish to contribute to this thread, but I'm don't think I can make a good enough response before I have to leave for school. I will think about this today, and type out a response after I get home. Right now it seems a lot easier to pick out the worst days of my life, but the best seem difficult...
Back to top Go down
NascarManiaco99
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
NascarManiaco99

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life?   The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:30 pm

My first cruise back in 2010 (February 27th till March 8th). Best 10 days/9 nights I had in a long time!
Could actually stay away from any problems I had, met new people which I still maintain contact after almost two years (even though I never saw them since the end of the cruise), met new places, went out of my own country for the 1st time.
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life?   The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:40 am

I can think of 2 distinct times right off the top of my head that always make me smile.

1. The first thing I know some of you won't care about, but it was the greatest night of my life. It was August 13th, 2004, the day I was saved. I went to a drama night at a church to go see the girl I was dating at the time. I thought I was just going to watch her dance around and what not, but it took a turn for the better. While I was there and watching the dramas, they really spoke to me and God hit me like a ton of bricks. At the end of the night, I went to the alter and gave my life over to God. It just felt like this huge relief and all the weight was taken off of my shoulders. I never felt so free in my life. When I go through a rough time, I can always look at that night and know that God will never let me down. It always puts a smile on my face and helps me carry on.

2. The second thing is the first time I told a girl "I love you". It was the same girl as mentioned in the first story. It not so much of the girl in this story, it is just the feeling that I had for her at the time. I've only said I love you to 2 girls that I've dated in my entire life. And I never say it if I don't mean it. I never knew that I could feel that way about someone. And now that I've been single for quite some time, with a date here and there, it's nice to look back on those days and know that there is a girl for me that I will spend the rest of my life with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life?   The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Day(s)/Night(s) of Your Life?
Page 1 of 1