Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest images2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 FInzoqm

2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 SInIxxP

2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 8ZYsMSX

2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 Q1ZNvzf

2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 YtoHmfG

2012 Daytona Speedweeks

Go down 
+17
NascarManiaco99
Lambert
Chin
Dan Mackay
bmxrcodol04
AuzGrams
Shawn_82
Matt Patterson
Jordan Robson
trbfan
lonewolf2864
BaltoRacing
lemonhead75
Jake_Ace
bakes991
TheShermanator
Caleb Paul
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 am

Glad nobody was hurt but HOLY SHIT that was stupid as hell lmao. Don't know what the fuck Kurt Busch was thinking but I've been calling a finish like that for a while. Somebody thinking he could block a two car tango with a massive run, Logano tried to move up, Bayne was just following him and ended up squeezing Stewart into the wall and triggered that fuckfest.

Most retarded and ridiculous finish I've ever seen to a race. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:12 am

These races seem waay too predictable lmfao. I hope Superman in the 1 got a lot of #1's for that move, took out literally the entire top 10. Really glad to see a regular and Buescher win, hopefully the cup drivers dont dominate the series this year.

Timmy Hill P6 I think, great run for him!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:14 am

Kurt Busch is the dumbest mother fucker in NASCAR. That was so blatant and so pathetic. What an idiot. I can't even believe he still has a fucking ride in NASCAR.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:16 am

All the more reason to do everything to get rid of the tangos like that. Guess we haven't figured out yet that blocking doesn't work with tandems, I'd be inclined to fire Kurt after tearing up my racecar for something so fucking unnecessary like that.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:16 am

ESPN was so bad today, god forbid they miss any college basketball to give interviews to the deserving drivers, even when they were still on the air they just played commercials after the race.

and I think Kurt must have thought there was only 1 car above him I don't think he would have came up that much if he knew they were 3 wide. I'd like to hear what his spotter was telling him.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:19 am

Looked like Tony was gonna have a helluva race with either Logano or Sadler to the finish there, then Kurt Busch decides to set a new record of leaders being in a crash on the white. Pretty cool James won that, but damn Tony had a helluva chance to get his 5th win in a row. All these giant crashes are getting pretty damn old. Really sucked seeing Kenny and Long in the 2nd big one I think?

Also this was on Yahoo front page, pretty cool with the sparks.

2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 Patrick_uni
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:23 am

trbfan wrote:
Timmy Hill will very possibly be the Nationwide points leader if he doesnt get wrecked.

Except he's going for Cup points and Cup ROTY...

I expected that one from Busch, glad neither of them won it, glad none of the Cup guys won it. What luck for Buescher though! Great job by Timmy missing that wreck, too. Predictable ending, unpredictable results on the winner and top 10.

Hopefully that will help set James' truck season on fire unlike last night's results.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:24 am

Jake Poulin wrote:
ESPN was so bad today, god forbid they miss any college basketball to give interviews to the deserving drivers, even when they were still on the air they just played commercials after the race.

and I think Kurt must have thought there was only 1 car above him I don't think he would have came up that much if he knew they were 3 wide. I'd like to hear what his spotter was telling him.
Don't matter if there was only 1 car up there or not. Kurts jackass self would have done the same fuckin' thing anyways. You can't BLOCK a tandem, especially when your hung out to dry. Spotter couldn't do shit there Kurt made up his mind regardless and tore up 15 good ass cars for it.

I don't get how someone that stupid and big of a fuckin' jackass could get huge sponsor deals and still get great cars to drive. Absolute bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:26 am

lonewolf2864 wrote:
Quote :
(oh and Brett Im never sitting in the front row at Dega again!!! lol)

Lambert and I will :p

And see nothing around the track Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:27 am

Freakin figures that Kurt Bush would pull some dumb crap like that and wreck the whole top 10 when Tony and Elliot had a huge run on the outside. Tony had that race in the bag!
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:27 am

Yeah, Johanna Long was caught up in the 2nd big one. Got some front end damage and ended up 21st a lap down. Nascar.com shows Austin Dillon in 4th, which would make him the points leader. However, JR Motorsports said that Nascar moved Cole Whitt to 4th, which would make him the points leader.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:29 am

Jordan Robson wrote:
Don't matter if there was only 1 car up there or not. Kurts jackass self would have done the same fuckin' thing anyways. You can't BLOCK a tandem, especially when your hung out to dry. Spotter couldn't do shit there Kurt made up his mind regardless and tore up 15 good ass cars for it.

how can you say that when we had no interview from him, and nobody heard his radio communication at the time. He went up to crowd a car on his outside like you normally would on the last lap, I'm not jumping to the conclusion of calling him a dumbass idiot until I hear his radio or an interview from him. theres no way he would have known there was 2 tandems above him without his spotter telling him that.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:31 am

Kurt Busch knew what was going on, thats why he moved up, lmao.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:31 am

Jake Poulin wrote:
Jordan Robson wrote:

how can you say that when we had no interview from him, and nobody heard his radio communication at the time. He went up to crowd a car on his outside like you normally would on the last lap, I'm not jumping to the conclusion of calling him a dumbass idiot until I hear his radio or an interview from him. theres no way he would have known there was 2 tandems above him without his spotter telling him that.

I actually agree with you on this, especially after running iRacing so much this week at Daytona, (using that as a example on how its impossible to know whos coming in the cockpit) its pretty damn impossible to know a tandem is coming on the outside like that unless his spotter told him, if he did, then hes just a dumbass for making that move. But if not, then he was just trying to get a chance at winning, still at fault, but not 100% imo.

But I would rather listen to his radio, not him being interviewed.

Last edited by NASCARGearHead on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:33 am

Jake Poulin wrote:
Jordan Robson wrote:

I don't know why you see the need to find a reason to defend everybody. He KNEW, without a doubt that there was a two car tandem behind him and Kyle, and when he lost that contact, his only hope was to try and slow the tandem down, and it cost him and everybody around him that race.

You don't need an interview to fucking see that is exactly what happened.

Last edited by TheShermanator on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:33 am

lemonhead75 wrote:
Kurt Busch knew what was going on, thats why he moved up, lmao.
Yeah. No kidding.

Its not hard to figure out what the hell happened. The smart thing to do would have been hold your line and not force two cars up into the wall. But what do I know. I forgot Kurt Busch is known as a clean race car driver and rarely makes mistakes like that. An cause an interview from KURT BUSCH would of cleared everything up for everyone. LMAO.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:36 am

lemonhead75 wrote:
Yeah, Johanna Long was caught up in the 2nd big one. Got some front end damage and ended up 21st a lap down. Nascar.com shows Austin Dillon in 4th, which would make him the points leader. However, JR Motorsports said that Nascar moved Cole Whitt to 4th, which would make him the points leader.

Elliott Sadler finished 2nd or 3rd if I recall... He'd be the points leader
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:38 am

djman44 wrote:
Freakin figures that Kurt Bush would pull some dumb crap like that and wreck the whole top 10 when Tony and Elliot had a huge run on the outside. Tony had that race in the bag!

You need to stop teaching Jimmie Johnson and Kurt Busch how to block... They could hurt someone!
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:40 am

you guys tell me how he could have seen a 3rd tandem above Logano, when he came up he left enough room for 1 car up there, you gotta think what it was like from the cockpit and not from the TV cameras. I'm not saying he didn't cause the wreck, I'm saying it wasn't as blatant as you guys are saying it is.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:41 am

Jake Poulin wrote:
you guys tell me how he could have seen a 3rd tandem above Logano, when he came up he left enough room for 1 car up there, you gotta think what it was like from the cockpit and not from the TV cameras. I'm not saying he didn't cause the wreck, I'm saying it wasn't as blatant as you guys are saying it is.
I'm not saying it was intentional. I'm saying he's an idiot for thinking he could have slowed Joey Logano and Trevor Bayne down all by himself. Tony being on the outside of them was just wrong place, wrong time, but it was ultimately still Kurt's fault for trying to block a tandem in the first place.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:44 am

And looking again, even if Tony and Sadler weren't coming, Busch still damn near ran Logano into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:46 am

Again, it doesn't even matter if Tony or Sadler were above Joey or not. He knew what he was doing and it was a dirty ass move. Try to deny it all you want but the freakin' footage tells the story. He was going to intentionally make contact with Logano regardless and its obvious. It was a dirty move that resulted in a huge and very dangerous wreck.

He tried to block cars while they were already beside him. You can't do that.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:46 am

he never "blocked" them he moved up to side draft/crowd them to possibly try to break them up. people were getting separated from side draft the whole race

never mind I give up trying to explain this
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:47 am

lol.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:48 am

He almost put Logano into the fucking wall. He wasn't going to slow them down at all. It was only ever going to cause a wreck.

I don't understand why anybody would want to defend that douchebag but you seem to love him.

Last edited by TheShermanator on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Daytona Speedweeks   2012 Daytona Speedweeks - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 Daytona Speedweeks
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next