Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread V - Page 36 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread V

Go down 
+35
Sebastian Vettel
D7H5
Mark3453
BaltoRacing
NascarManiaco99
WWEFan14
djman14
Lambert
die996
blackfender2314
Wobble
Jordan Robson
hatebreeder67
kensethfan
Jason Hamilton
Buckeye24
Nascarfan13
lonewolf2864
Matt_Emerson29
Chin
racer612008
Keiichi Nakamura
AuzGrams
bakes991
bmxrcodol04
Jake_Ace
Caleb Paul
Bubba025
Dan Mackay
lemonhead75
TheShermanator
trbfan
racemaxx31
Doc
Shawn_82
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:09 pm

But I don't have man tits.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:17 am

Get to go to the ACC tournament this week and get to do media work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:42 am

I got free Tastee Apple's in the mail today haha
Back to top Go down
Bubba025
Graphical Manager
Graphical Manager
Bubba025

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:31 am

TheShermanator wrote:
I got free Tastee Apple's in the mail today haha

Inb4 Sherm turns into the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz...
Back to top Go down
http://bigevilracing.com
Bubba025
Graphical Manager
Graphical Manager
Bubba025

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:15 am

Teamspeak Fail....
Back to top Go down
Dan Mackay
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
Dan Mackay

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:22 am

gunna need dem server donations so get going on it Razz
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:27 am

Sent 12 bucks from the sticker cash.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:39 am

I'll put some in later.

Got those stickers btw, they look awesome. Gonna put one on my truck window lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:00 pm

The last of our money is almost gone. Probably don't even have enough to fix up my PC. And of course my Antique/Collectibles Business deal is going down the drain. Still trying to keep my head up and go forward. I got a few crap jobs that I should be starting soon but all I can think about is trying to get my ass into college and doing something from there. I don't want to be one of these losers around here who work 54 hours a week at a McDonalds JUST to get by. That isn't life. Life isn't "just" getting by. Life should be finding an occupation you LIKE doing and having a good time while doing so. We shouldn't all have to be imprisoned by a 7$ an hour job with all these taxes and other bullcrap that put people on the brink of not being able to feed themselves let alone family. Thats my biggest freakin' fear not being able to support anyone, let alone my damn self. I've seen too many people, too many good people having to work a job they HATE, give what money they do make away because of taxes, bills and the little money left isn't enough to do anything with.

All I want is to either go work Construction again (I enjoyed that type of work because you aren't sitting on your ass for 8 hours) get into a College get my degree and open up my own Antique shop. Thats it. Maybe buy a Late Model down the road and go racing on the weekends. My dream of moving to NC and doing what people did 20 years ago by working my way from the bottom to the top in Racing is pretty much just that right now. Without money, being rich or being born into the sport its hard for anyone like us to have a life in a sport we all love so much. But maybe I'm not reaching into the stars anymore. I'm just reaching for something I would be content and happy with. And thats just fine with me right now. Lot of things are holding me down, myself being one but if I can just fix my other computer up, start selling things on Internet and at the Antique Shop up the road that would be an okay start with me..
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:24 pm

Jordan Robson wrote:
The last of our money is almost gone. Probably don't even have enough to fix up my PC. And of course my Antique/Collectibles Business deal is going down the drain. Still trying to keep my head up and go forward. I got a few crap jobs that I should be starting soon but all I can think about is trying to get my ass into college and doing something from there. I don't want to be one of these losers around here who work 54 hours a week at a McDonalds JUST to get by. That isn't life. Life isn't "just" getting by. Life should be finding an occupation you LIKE doing and having a good time while doing so. We shouldn't all have to be imprisoned by a 7$ an hour job with all these taxes and other bullcrap that put people on the brink of not being able to feed themselves let alone family. Thats my biggest freakin' fear not being able to support anyone, let alone my damn self. I've seen too many people, too many good people having to work a job they HATE, give what money they do make away because of taxes, bills and the little money left isn't enough to do anything with.

All I want is to either go work Construction again (I enjoyed that type of work because you aren't sitting on your ass for 8 hours) get into a College get my degree and open up my own Antique shop. Thats it. Maybe buy a Late Model down the road and go racing on the weekends. My dream of moving to NC and doing what people did 20 years ago by working my way from the bottom to the top in Racing is pretty much just that right now. Without money, being rich or being born into the sport its hard for anyone like us to have a life in a sport we all love so much. But maybe I'm not reaching into the stars anymore. I'm just reaching for something I would be content and happy with. And thats just fine with me right now. Lot of things are holding me down, myself being one but if I can just fix my other computer up, start selling things on Internet and at the Antique Shop up the road that would be an okay start with me..

Agreed. I mean I'm working for $10.30 an hour at Walmart, which isn't the worst in the world, but it sucks even working 32-40 hours a week and getting 30% of my check taxed away. I don't see how I could bust my ass working at Wal-Mart much longer when it just pisses me off all the time working because of the lazyness and stupidity. Not to mention it bores me, I don't like my job at all right now, thank god I'm going to school here in a couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:58 pm

That awkward moment when your entire night goes better than perfect and things I didn't think would ever happen, happen for no reason without me doing anything, even better htan I could have asked for. Not even sure what to say but I am beyond happy.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:02 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND its gone
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Trying out a new toolbar thingy, if you guys like it I'll get the copyright for it.
Back to top Go down
Bubba025
Graphical Manager
Graphical Manager
Bubba025

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:41 pm

Caleb Paul wrote:
Trying out a new toolbar thingy, if you guys like it I'll get the copyright for it.

Its....different lol. Not sure how I feel about it yet.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:19 am

at least we can hide it.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Dan Mackay
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
Dan Mackay

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:57 pm

all donations for the server direct to my paypal at webmaster@danmackay.com from now on, doing the same thing for aprs as well to track donations easier.
Back to top Go down
bmxrcodol04
Admin
Admin
bmxrcodol04

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:01 am

Dan Mackay wrote:
all donations for the server direct to my paypal at webmaster@danmackay.com from now on, doing the same thing for aprs as well to track donations easier.

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 214zfok
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:34 am

Got hired by Richmond International Raceway for the April races
Back to top Go down
Bubba025
Graphical Manager
Graphical Manager
Bubba025

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:02 am

volsdude14 wrote:

CAN HAZ TIKETS NAO?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:03 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:06 am

Bubba025 wrote:
volsdude14 wrote:

CAN HAZ TIKETS NAO?!?!?!

Nah they didnt give me any tickets lol
Back to top Go down
Bubba025
Graphical Manager
Graphical Manager
Bubba025

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:53 am

volsdude14 wrote:
Bubba025 wrote:
volsdude14 wrote:

CAN HAZ TIKETS NAO?!?!?!

Nah they didnt give me any tickets lol

I was playing anyways lol
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:00 am

I'm baaaaaaaaack
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:08 am

*runs for the hills*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread V
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next