Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread VI

Go down 
+33
DeonS
Cory Spencer
Brandon Nicholson
D7H5
racemaxx31
BaltoRacing
worshiper20
Matt_Emerson29
Jonathan Taylor
Buckeye24
AuzGrams
MW90
-Schmitty-
Shawn_82
Steveracing7151
Chin
Doc
djman14
AntmanB
bmxrcodol04
blackfender2314
Keiichi Nakamura
Jake_Ace
Dylan Livengood
racer612008
Dan Mackay
Caleb Paul
Jordan Robson
Davey Alli-Rudd
trbfan
Bubba025
Lambert
lemonhead75
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Jonathan Taylor
Go-Kart Racer
Go-Kart Racer
Jonathan Taylor

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:11 am

What did he expect? 5 years ago, it was different from right now. Jobs were available. Now, they're not. It's the way the country is right now. Hell, I'm studying to be a P.A and I'm not even sure about getting a job after Med School. As my dad told me, it's about how bad do you want it and are you willing to potentially embarrass yourself for a job.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:56 am

That's why I'm gonna get a degree that's worthless at ALL economic times, a commercial arts degree.
Back to top Go down
racer612008
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
racer612008

Number of posts : 2191
Registration date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:08 am

So um.... My dad has cashed checks from one of my sponsors now that were supposed to go to me, my racing and my charity. This freaking crosses the dang line.
I AM FREAKING FED UP. ITS WAR NOW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeffreystoycloset.com
djman14
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
djman14

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2012-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:50 am

So Guys today has been a really hard day. One of the Nicest,Sweetest and happiest 17 year old girls was buried today. I really can't believe she is gone Its like I'm in a nightmare and cant get out. As me and Jeremy stood there with everyone else watching them put her in the ground I only could think one thing. Why?! I will never forget You Ashley Cartier. You were so much fun to always be around and I will never forget the memories we had in Band together. I will miss you. Rip Ashley Cartier.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:55 pm

Damn dude, that's pretty terrible. Way too young to die. RIP.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:10 pm

So I was thinking about all the things that are wrong with me and I was like, oh, I'm extremely homosexual. xD Holy shit I'm a mess but I'm me.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Taylor
Go-Kart Racer
Go-Kart Racer
Jonathan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:51 am

Nick, I didn't know you were gay.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Jonathan Taylor wrote:
Nick, I didn't know you were gay.
\

Well...I am. Lol

On a sidenote, just had it pointed out to me how fucked up I am. And I just feel like laughing because its all so stupid. I could potentially be so okay. I just need to control like 2 big things, and try to get real life friends too. Then I'm like golden.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:07 am

>Shaves face
>loses 5% of blood

Fuck shaving.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:10 am

shave better

or fuck it, grow that shit out like a man
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:11 am

#electrictrimmer
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Taylor
Go-Kart Racer
Go-Kart Racer
Jonathan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:29 am

I like my beard.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:47 am

TheShermanator wrote:
shave better

or fuck it, grow that shit out like a man
Doesn't help I clipped the mole on my face lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:36 am

Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 Moley+moley+moley
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:57 am

Jake_Ace wrote:
#electrictrimmer
Got one for Christmas, that shit is weak as fuck. Not even close to a close enough shave, and doing sideburns with that? Forget about it.
Back to top Go down
racer612008
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
racer612008

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:38 am

So I went to my house for the first time in 2 months to check on the dogs and see what the heck is there. And about every single thing that I owned is GONE! Only things that was still there was my 2 legend cars, 2 legend car bodies, used tires, my mom's bed, most of my stuff in my room. little things that don't have much value among other things. Didn't even put food or water down for the dogs (was a small bag of dog food there). doors were wide open so anyone could steal anything. I am freaking done with this crap. Took about every TV but 2 that are very old and barely work. Took my mom's dressers, pots/pans. about everything. and everything else was trashed. -_-
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:00 am

Wow. That's ridiculous....
Back to top Go down
racer612008
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
racer612008

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:01 am

Finally got internet and cable hooked back up at the house. This place is trashed. Everything my dad took he did because it had value or would hurt me and my mom. Looks like someone was at least watching TV in my room as there is a Time Warner remote that we found that was brand new. Me, my mom and a friend cleaned up a bit last night so it is liveable for now. I just hope my mom can get her sentimental stuff back that she got from my grandma that passed away 12 years ago.

I checked out the garage a few nights ago and everything is gone. He even took my sponsors cool fan which is sponsored for my racing and unhooked the oil line off of my motor on the Coupe. The only stuff still there is stuff he would really get in trouble with if he took it (race cars and parts) or he didn't have time to move or didn't mean anything to my dad (i guess his first TV doesn't mean anything).

EDIT #1 - Photo as we found how the garage was:
Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 Img7298

Last edited by racer612008 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
racer612008
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
racer612008

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:22 am

In other news Smile
Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 2972924876
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:55 am

I'm still wondering what the fuck happened to set him off like this, and what his rationale is in this. :/

Sorry bro, that really sucks. Someone who's supposed to take care of you and protect you is hurting you more than anyone else in the world right now.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:17 am

So last night was FUCKING AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
racer612008
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
racer612008

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:01 am

bakes991 wrote:
I'm still wondering what the fuck happened to set him off like this, and what his rationale is in this. :/

Sorry bro, that really sucks. Someone who's supposed to take care of you and protect you is hurting you more than anyone else in the world right now.
He is just sick. He got a head injury in the frontal lobe last year at Charlotte and never really got treatment of it not counting his diabetes stuff was already going off the wall.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:46 am

Oh, that sucks. Read your post on facebook this morning and I can't imagine what it's like there for you now. Hope everything gets better for ya real soon.

Got into a concrete wall on the interstate today. I wasn't driving, but my sister was driving on an exit ramp from one interstate to the other and we hydroplaned and hit the front end enough to knock the bumper off and clobbered the passenger side on the wall pretty hard. Rain was the cause of it and it just spun around on us. No one seriously hurt, I took the worst of it, but just got a couple of scratches (or burns, but prolly scratches) to show for it. Sister was a little freaked out, but I handled it like a champ. Hit my head on the side airbag enough to make my ears pop/ring, but that quickly went away.

I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow, though. lol
Back to top Go down
racer612008
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
racer612008

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:11 pm

bakes991 wrote:
Got into a concrete wall on the interstate today. I wasn't driving, but my sister was driving on an exit ramp from one interstate to the other and we hydroplaned and hit the front end enough to knock the bumper off and clobbered the passenger side on the wall pretty hard. Rain was the cause of it and it just spun around on us. No one seriously hurt, I took the worst of it, but just got a couple of scratches (or burns, but prolly scratches) to show for it. Sister was a little freaked out, but I handled it like a champ. Hit my head on the side airbag enough to make my ears pop/ring, but that quickly went away.

I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow, though. lol
That sucks.... I have felt that feeling a few times Razz

Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:31 pm

Hey guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread VI
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next