Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesNorth Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham FInzoqm

North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham SInIxxP

North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham 8ZYsMSX

North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham Q1ZNvzf

North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham YtoHmfG

North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham Empty
PostSubject: North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham   North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Should be interesting.. lets hope we get our crap together for this race.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham   North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Track linkkk?
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham   North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:43 am

Posssstteeed
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham   North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:29 am

Yay to getting killed by yet another fucking keyboarder. Learn how to fucking post you're pitting Baker you god damn dumbass.

I'm done getting taken out by the same people every fucking week. Time for me to start repaying favors.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham   North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:53 am

You know what? Fuck you. Everyone else was pitting, so you should've anticipated me doing the same. This is the first time I've even had a problem with you. So stfu about getting payback and shit when this is the first time we've had issues. You can take your little shitty attitude and fuck a chode you fatass bastard.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham   North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:58 am

Hmmmm. K, good race. Me and Chin had em covered pretty much till the end. Little pissed off at myself for giving Codol room at the end. Should of stayed in it and held my line when he blocked. Oh well hard racing.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham   North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:59 am

That was a fun race, epic last rs, glad we went green till the end. GW Adam
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

PostSubject: Re: North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham   North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:34 am

bakes991 wrote:
You know what? Fuck you. Everyone else was pitting, so you should've anticipated me doing the same. This is the first time I've even had a problem with you. So stfu about getting payback and shit when this is the first time we've had issues. You can take your little shitty attitude and fuck a chode you fatass bastard.

How in the fuck am I supposed to assume you're pitting? It's not like you're the brightest light bulb in the package and god knows when you were going to pit. And it's not the first time i've had an issue with you. Not getting the fuck out of the way when you're laps down and fucking staying out when you're godly slow. How about you fucking get you squinty-eyed stupid fucking Asian head out of you're god damn vagina and figure out what's going the fuck on your dumb sack of monkey shit.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham   North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:41 am

stop the shit, christ.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham   North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:50 am

HamoSaurus wrote:
bakes991 wrote:

How in the fuck am I supposed to assume you're pitting? It's not like you're the brightest light bulb in the package and god knows when you were going to pit. And it's not the first time i've had an issue with you. Not getting the fuck out of the way when you're laps down and fucking staying out when you're godly slow. How about you fucking get you squinty-eyed stupid fucking Asian head out of you're god damn vagina and figure out what's going the fuck on your dumb sack of monkey shit.

Well let's see, first off, everyone else was pitting that lap anyways, secondly, me racing when I'm a lap down hasn't affected you, the only person that has any right to complain is Jake, because he spun out because of me. Third, I don't always stay out and it has never caused any problems to anyone else. I'm faster than you pretty much every race, so I don't see why you are calling me slow.

Yes I made a mistake not letting you know I was pitting, but you going all out and taking yourself out by hitting me in the pits and killing your engine isn't my problem. You easily could've raced on and finish the race, but you decided to be an idiot and do that.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham   North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:52 am

Anymore words between the both of you, whoever says it first is banned.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

PostSubject: Re: North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham   North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:22 pm

North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham New_Awesome_Face_by_DarkMetaKnightFTW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham   North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham Empty

Back to top Go down

North Carolina AE Sparkplugs 500 at Rockingham
Page 1 of 1