Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesTexas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 FInzoqm

Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 SInIxxP

Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 8ZYsMSX

Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 Q1ZNvzf

Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 YtoHmfG

Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend

Go down 
+5
Lambert
TheShermanator
Jordan Robson
bakes991
Caleb Paul
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend   Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:07 am

BTW, anyone got a stream link they could send? I really want to watch the race but I don't have versus and I've had no luck finding anything on JTV.

-Edit, nevermind found one.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend   Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:25 am

I really don't think the break aways will be as bad as they were at Daytona. I think there will be more than they've had before, but still not so much where the whole field is nothing but 2 car tandems. I guess we'll see though.

I must admit, Jr. and Letarte are working together much better than I expected. But, keep in mind how good of seasons Jeff had with him his first 2 years (06 and 07) and then they fell off like a rock. I hope it continues to work out for him, but i'm not holding my breath.

JG and Gustafson seem to have hit it off pretty well for the short tracks but they are downright terrible on the cookie cutters right now. Hopefully they can get everything straightened out this season and come back strong next year.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend   Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:27 am

Petrov flew 5ft above the ground in the F1 race lol.
Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 Temp0013
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend   Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:36 am

His best Josh Wise impersonation eh.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend   Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:38 am

Except it broke the steering column on landing lmao. Sucks too because he was doing good for once lol.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend   Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:43 am

Well hey if your gonna go out make it spectacular lmao.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend   Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:07 am

Jordan Robson wrote:
I loved the races in 09 TBH.. I mean they could still go 4-5 wide for a while and then people could do the tango, they just didn't do it as much as they do now. I think its cool for a while but I know for sure its going to get old soon.. Its better 'racing' in my opinion but for pure entertainment nothing will ever beat the action we saw at Dega and Daytona in the early 2000's.
Agreed with all. I loved how they would all race in a pack then they would hook up and somebody would pull away. Then they would fall back into the pack.

I have a feeling this race will be extremely similar to the 500. At the same time, I have absolutely no idea. It's going to be unpredictable for sure. As far as the actual racing, I think it makes for more cars able to compete for the win which is a huge plus in my mind. At the same time, it's going to cause more wrecks which is a small toll to pay. A few spin outs and maybe small multic car wrecks is much better than 30 cars being wiped out in one mega wreck that ruins the whole race.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend   Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:23 am

WILL POWER BANDWAGON MODE ENGAGED.

Na I just needed someone to root for this Indy car thing lol.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend   Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:51 am

The broadcast crew for the indy race is GOD. Bob Jenkins AND Wally Dallenbach Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend   Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:34 am

This race fails. lol
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend   Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:04 am

Enjoyed that race, pretty good racing except for the noobs on the rs lol. EJ Viso needs to gtfo raciing
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend   Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:07 am

Jordan Robson wrote:
This race fails. lol
Hey, your guy won didn't he?

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend   Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:12 am

Yeah so I wasn't happy with the whole RHR-Briscoe wreck. I see RHR divebombed and it totally wasn't a passing zone but RHR getting a penalty? I think the commentators were being a little generous to Briscoe. I think if we had a camera on RHR's car we could've seen that possibly Briscoe forced RHR onto the curb rather then giving him room. I don't think it warranted a penalty. But then again, I'm not 100% sure because the camera angles didn't give me 100% it was RHR fault or Briscoe fault.

My 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend   Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:38 am

The way I saw it, it was an agressive move by Hunter-Reay that Briscoe probably wasn't expecting. RHR hit the curbs to try and avoid him but couldn't. It was a hard racing deal if anything.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend   Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:11 am

I will murder EJ Viso.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend   Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Texas/F1/Indycar/Rolex Weekend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2