Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest images26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 FInzoqm

26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 SInIxxP

26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 8ZYsMSX

26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 Q1ZNvzf

26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 YtoHmfG

26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar

Go down 
+9
Daceag17
Caleb Paul
AuzGrams
trbfan
Jake_Ace
lonewolf2864
Matt_Emerson29
bakes991
racemaxx31
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:51 am

Hamlin lost brakes going into 1, hard hit but he's good. He's got to urnhart these last races or its bye bye chase -_-
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:53 am

He has that win and good tracks coming up and I don't see the Ragan or Menard getting a 2nd one.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:01 am

yeah he's got Michigan and Richmond coming up so i think he can grab one more and get in the chase.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:10 am

AuzGrams wrote:
Wanted the 88 to gain points on the 11, but not that way.
Unfortunately that's what it's going to take at this point. I don't know why the fuck they decided they needed to pit. I guess they weren't good on fuel or something. Went from 5th to 22nd.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:19 am

TheShermanator wrote:
AuzGrams wrote:
Wanted the 88 to gain points on the 11, but not that way.
Unfortunately that's what it's going to take at this point. I don't know why the fuck they decided they needed to pit. I guess they weren't good on fuel or something. Went from 5th to 22nd.

They ran out of fuel with 32 to go and I don't think they could make it the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:22 am

I can't believe Goodyear has pretty much taken all the wear out of the tires the past couple of races lol. This should be good.

bobpockrass Bob Pockrass
Kyle Busch says it's sprinkling. #nascar
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:30 am

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED O_O
Back to top Go down
Daceag17
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
Daceag17

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:31 am

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nascar2000racing.myfunforum.org/
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:35 am

Wow... that looked like a fucking NR2003 wreck, that was crazy as hell..Glad Ambrose finally won though, he deserved that.

Last edited by NASCARGearHead on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:36 am

WOW typical nascar. ruetimann is barrel rolling, no caution. stewart spins, caution. favoritism ftw
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:39 am

Jake Ace wrote:
WOW typical nascar. ruetimann is barrel rolling, no caution. stewart spins, caution. favoritism ftw

wat. Thats not typical NASCAR at all, they usually always thrown a caution when shit like that happens, i'm sure at that point where stewart spun they said fuck it. They should of thrown it in the first place anyways..
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:41 am

I know they wanted to race it out, but that was a joke that a caution didn't come out sooner, considering we throw ones out for tape on the track.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:41 am

NASCARGearHead wrote:
Jake Ace wrote:

wat. Thats not typical NASCAR at all, they usually always thrown a caution when shit like that happens, i'm sure at that point where stewart spun they said fuck it. They should of thrown it in the first place anyways..

yeah i was thinking the exact thing caleb just said, after the stewart crash, it was just too much on the track
Back to top Go down
Daceag17
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
Daceag17

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:44 am

Damn!!! Two of my favorite drivers wrecking hard. Really hurts to see that wreck. Sad

Thank God they're fine. MWR has had the worst wrecks in the last 5 seasons.

-----------------------------

On the other side, man, what a finish. Ambrose's win made my day, he totally deserved it after getting screwed in the last RC races. Also, 15th different winner! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://nascar2000racing.myfunforum.org/
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:45 am

It would be awesome to see them beat the 19 (I think) different winner record in a season.

Dirt tracks Ragan? Guess you would of liked to hit a concrete wall.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:50 am

Roush-Fenway made themselves look like dumbasses during and after the race all day lol. All of them ran their cars out of gas and then Braces-Biffle making himself look like a retard lol.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:50 am

Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:52 am

RyanMcGeeESPN Ryan McGee
Boris: Next time you see Biffle he'll have a black eye after I'm done with him. #NASCAR
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:58 am

Boris Said is the fucking man.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:00 am

See if he stays true to his words hahaha, figured Biffle was like that.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:32 am

NASCARGearHead wrote:
Jake Ace wrote:

I Flipped out there but think about it. it just seems a little weird when there's a terrible crash and they hesitate to throw the yellow. then someone goes through the grass and they throw the yellow immediately. imo they should have thrown the yellow sooner i cant believe they didnt throw it when I saw the apocalypse in turn 2. safety crews need to get to the drivers as fast as possible in a crash like that.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:12 am

lol @ Menards crew watching the fight between Boris and Biffle
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:02 am

Figures I miss some epic ass shit.. I saw some highlights and couldn't believe some of these wrecks. Couldn't believe BK almost won a RC and two in a row with the condition he is in. Awesome to see Marcos win though. Deserves it. ANOTHER first time winner this year. What a season

I've noticed every single race I've missed in the last few years (which isn't many) they are extremely exciting and insane. Maybe for everyones sake I should quit watching NASCAR lol. Glad Reuti and Denny are ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:05 pm

So ya I had a dream like a few nights ago that was almost like the end of the Watkins glen race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar   26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

26th Annual Hell this is Good Sour Cream Dips at the Glen/Indycar
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4