Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread - Page 18 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread

Go down 
+31
burtonbraves
Bubba025
Lambert
Dan Mackay
BaltoRacing
Matt_Emerson29
Gordon24fan07
AuzGrams
F1V1
Daceag17
Cory Spencer
dkracer
bakes991
smokin_fast24
24_burnout_24
trbfan
Shawn_82
Alta
RockRod
Jordan Robson
lemonhead75
bmxrcodol04
Doc
racemaxx31
TheShermanator
ILIKECHEEZE24
Matt Patterson
NascarManiaco99
TM93
Jake_Ace
Caleb Paul
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:38 am

Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:24 am

wtf lmao.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:19 am

Why is that game so fun? LOL
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Terrible 8.9 that went off in Japan, the shoreline and much past looks like a warzone..
Back to top Go down
Buckeye24
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Buckeye24

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Its been flooding for the past couple days. I wake up and there's freakin snow on the ground. Gotta love Ohio..
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Buckeye24 wrote:
Its been flooding for the past couple days. I wake up and there's freakin snow on the ground. Gotta love Ohio..

Tell me about it lol.

Yeah, Japan got pwnt. 8.9 earthquake and a 23 foot tsunami.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:28 pm

yeah it really sucks and they said the aftershocks are about 5.0-6.0. 36 people confirmed dead this morning
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:40 am

Count is over 1,000 now.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:16 am

You should be kicked in the balls until the only sign that you were a male specimen left is a lone pubic hair dangling from your deformed navel.

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dan Mackay
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
Dan Mackay

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:12 am

lemonhead raging = epic nuff said
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:50 am

Commiting internet suicide. Real suicide may follow.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf2864
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
lonewolf2864

Number of posts : 379

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:57 am

So I bought a ps3 last week. psn name is lonewolf2864.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:01 pm

lemonhead75 wrote:
Commiting internet suicide. Real suicide may follow.
Honestly? Thousands of people are probably dead right now in Japan because of a natural disaster. The families of probably nearly hundreds of thousands have to live with the fact that they may never see their loved ones again.

From where I'm standing, it looks as if you've no room for complaining, just because of something that happened on the FUCKING INTERNET. Get over it and quit being an attention whore.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Well then. It looks like I’m done. To make sure I don’t come back, as I’m sure you’ll all appreciate, I have decided to say exactly what I want to say to whoever I want to say it to. Every few weeks something happens that pisses me off/depresses me to the point that I want to leave, but I never stay away for more than a few days. During a long conversation at like 3am on February 2nd, Caleb said he would make sure I get treated better. I don’t feel like that has happened. I’ve been treated progressively worse and worse for months. Sometimes I probably deserve it, but not all the time. I wish someone would have tried to stand up for me or do something. The whole teamviewer thing...
Okay, so when I don’t let you on my Teamviewer I’m a pussy. And when I do, that happens, and its MY fault for letting it happen. How the fuck did you work that out? Way to be an asshole. I guess I have nothing else to say. So, bye.

Also Sherm, to your above comment, I'm not fucking dumb. I'm not fucking insensitive. I know what has happened in Japan, and I'm not trying to steal attention.

So, bye.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Look dude, I've got no problem with you personally. You probably wont' even read this. Maybe you will since you're waiting for a response.

Just take a chill pill and listen for a second. Take a break. Hang around TBK for a while. Facebook. YouTube. Whatever. There's plenty of other stuff to do on the internet. Just take a break from here for a while. Get your mind off some of the assholes who are here. Maybe a week. A month. Whatever. Just take a break, clear your mind. Don't even think about people here.

Then just come back, maybe lay low for a little. Your blowing things way out of proportion as far as I'm concerned. Just take a break. Nobody here legitimately hates you. I don't anyways. Dan's a troll. Everybody knows that. Certain people you just have to ignore. Don't worry about them.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:16 pm

Yeah bro seriously, go out and do stuff outside the internet. There is no point in you getting this worked up over something over the internet (no offense). I have no problem with you but just take a chill pill and relax. We all get really pissed off sometimes and I've gotten pissed off on here myself, but there's no point and making yourself a hermit over this shit. Just take a break for about a week or two and clear your head about shit.....
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Just some final words of advice. Listen to the people who are trying to help you. Don't listen to the ones trying to cut you down. Just gotta learn to tune certain things out. If you can do that, you'll be cruising.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:20 pm

^ wut he said
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:31 pm

I never said I'd make sure but I would try, and another part of it was listening to the advice either me or Wetz gave you, and for the most part you haven't listened to my advice or the advice I've seen Wetz give you. And at the point I've given up on trying to help you after you've been demanding things from me and other people, treating them like crap when most of them didn't do anything to you.

Yes there are people like Dan and a couple others who poke fun or just troll you, but its something you HAVE to ignore on the internet. And if you can't, and it prvokes you to a point we're you need to kill yourself, then you shouldn't even be on here to begin with.

Pretty much do what Sherm said in with leaving this place, if you can't handle what goes on then thats the best option.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:58 am

Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:45 am

HamoSaurus wrote:
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Jake_Ace

Old news is old.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:59 am

Wow, so I go to the grocery store at 1 AM last night and, I never understand why the 2 liter bottles are $.88 cents, yet the 20 oz little bottles are a $1.50. Really stupid lol.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:05 am

NASCARGearHead wrote:
HamoSaurus wrote:
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Jake_Ace

Old news is old.

Old news is better than no news.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:28 am

So uh... I don't think my sounds are really screwed up... :?

I tried a youtube song earlier and also nr2k3 today and both worked well... I think there's somethine wrong with TS that causes all of my sounds afterwards to screw up... Odd...
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:45 am

Finally my god damn GT Force that I ordered on January 8th is going to be here tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next