Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread - Page 13 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread

Go down 
+24
F1V1
Cory Spencer
KAuto26
Keiichi Nakamura
Lambert
lonewolf2864
Doc
Dan Mackay
Shawn_82
dkracer
Jordan Robson
Buckeye24
lemonhead75
Bubba025
TM93
bmxrcodol04
Matt_Emerson29
racemaxx31
AuzGrams
TheShermanator
bakes991
trbfan
Jake_Ace
Caleb Paul
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:35 am

RobbyG723 wrote:
So all I need to do is find a way to get £125 and I will go to Silverstone to see the British Grand Prix SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:28 am

RobbyG723 wrote:
RobbyG723 wrote:
So all I need to do is find a way to get £125 and I will go to Silverstone to see the British Grand Prix SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

I need to get that much to go to the American Grand Prix. Me and my friend are already commited to buying 3 day passes to it.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:49 am

It looks like I know when I will make my racing debut. Thunderhill Firecracker 150 lap endurance race. Its an Endurance NasKart race using teams of 5 people.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:04 am

Sweet! Good luck, Wetz!
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:06 am

Oh...The winners get $5,000 dollars. Unfortunantely it looks like my friends wont be able to race, but im either gonna still try to put together a team or join in on someones team.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:08 am

Wish it was that easy to get in a race @ Kil Kare lol. Eitherway have fun.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:57 am

Back to some of the old stuff I've been posting:

I dont know the merits of the guy that gets killed in this video...It may have been necessary it may not have..I dont know. Not worried about that. What I am worried about is what happens after this video. They chase the guy down shooting the video..and pull a gun on him for recording them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXpMzT5yGp8&feature=player_embedded

This is quote from another woman who was interviewed by CNN:
Quote :
"They handled us like we were criminals," she said. "The officer came over to the driver's side, on my left, and just put the gun to my head."
"They took everyone's phones and smashed them," she said.
Benoit says the only reason he still has the footage is because it was saved on a tiny memory card, which he removed and hid from the officers, despite being told to hand over his video.
"I took the chip out and put it in my mouth," he said, and kept it there the whole time he was interviewed by police at a nearby mobile command post.

Is it not a felony to destroy the evidence?
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:19 am

Indeed it is. The cops SHOULD be fired and given 5 years in prison. They obviously did something wrong if they didn't want the gentleman to have the recording.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:48 pm

lolwhoops... A Jamie McMurray commercial for Crown Royal and drinking responsibly just played on the radio here XD
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Haha, I actually heard one the other day of him promoting Irwin tools, LoL.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:53 am

Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:53 am

I really really hope there is more to this story than we are being told:

http://www.news10.net/news/article/141072/2/Dept-of-Education-breaks-down-Stockton-mans-door

The SWAT team breaks down...The wrong persons door....Because they are looking for a student loan to be payed...Im gonna bet the SWAT team coming out there is gonna cost more than the Student Loan is worth.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:01 am

heard on the news that Florida will be the first state to mandate drug testing before applying for welfare. i think thats an amazing idea and hope that more states will think about putting this into place
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:53 am

Of course now that there is a 100 dollar entry fee for the race...my mom is saying no. I'm still working on putting a 5 man team together..I know 7 people who would be good. 2 of them wont be in town, the rest dont know if they can race.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:54 am

Bad crash in Le Mans qualifying just now. #2 Audi just t-boned an Aston Martin.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:38 am

On my iphone

Shooting my version of trick shot qb. I should stand on the goalposts and try to throw lol
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:45 am

This can only end well...
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:48 am

Never noticed it, but what car is behind "SOLSTICE" in the logo above the 80 car?
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:50 am

Almost looks like my Brisk late model lmao
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:51 am

^ winnar
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:52 am

I knew it had to belong to some douche.

j/k haha
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:53 am

Yay I'm in the logo and never noticed it until just now. What a Face

edit: har har
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:06 am

You're welcome for pointing it out lol Razz
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:02 am

I dont know if you have been following this massive ecoli virus breakout in Germany. This is a particularly dangerous strain of ecoli, like we have not seen before. They keep trying to find a source of vegetables that are the main cause..but they simply cannot find it.

The thing that separates this strain of ecoli is that it is hemorragic in nature. Which means that it is causing hemorraging internally which is leading to kidney failure. In 1/3 of cases there is kidney damage involved, which is very high for an ecoli virus. This is being called a superbug..and there is very good evidence that this is a bioengineered superbug. Meaning that some human, somewhere created this.

Thats not to say that this a plot to kill us all by the governments. This could be some kind of bioweapon released by someone. Because this originated in what was formerly East Germany some people think it could be something that has leaked from one of the old biochemical or biowarfare labs. Could be anything really.

One interesting that has apparently been reported in reliable papers Der Spiegel and Sudduetche Zeitung is that on this strain of ecoli. Is that in with this strain of ecoli is DNA strands from the bubonic plauge, seemingly combined into one.

Quote :
Karch had discovered that the O104:H4 bacteria responsible for the current outbreak is a so-called chimera that contains genetic materia from various E. coli bacteria. It also contains DNA sequences from plague bacteria, which makes it particularly pathogenic.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:14 am

Going to a friends house for the night. Very Happy
So happy to be out of the house for once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next