Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread V - Page 16 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread V

Go down 
+35
Sebastian Vettel
D7H5
Mark3453
BaltoRacing
NascarManiaco99
WWEFan14
djman14
Lambert
die996
blackfender2314
Wobble
Jordan Robson
hatebreeder67
kensethfan
Jason Hamilton
Buckeye24
Nascarfan13
lonewolf2864
Matt_Emerson29
Chin
racer612008
Keiichi Nakamura
AuzGrams
bakes991
bmxrcodol04
Jake_Ace
Caleb Paul
Bubba025
Dan Mackay
lemonhead75
TheShermanator
trbfan
racemaxx31
Doc
Shawn_82
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:45 am

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN OH GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:57 am

What the fuck ahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:40 am

That moment when your favorite song comes on the radio and you have been holding in your piss because the radio has played a handful of them for a while.

OH GOD MY SIDES, THEY HURT.

(As I type this, another song I like starts -_-)
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Don't sell things to make money or for a good cause. It means your bad, especially if you sell Diecast NASCARS and stuff.

You will go to diecastcrazy hell.

For the record, I love to sell things, make money, and donate to charities with extra money I may make. I am a bad bad guy.

BAD.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:10 am

I'm learning more and more..DCZ is a very backwards place. The only thing they've been good for is getting links for hero cards and seeing custom stuff.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:32 am

I noticed that when I actually tried becoming a frequent member, haven't bothered since.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:57 am

I was in the car at the bank wiith my mom yesterday when Gangman style came on the radio. Not even the security cameras could prevent me from doing the dance.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:30 am

NASCARGearHead wrote:
I noticed that when I actually tried becoming a frequent member, haven't bothered since.
Don't, not worth it. There all backwards ass hats. Actually, thats just me being upset right now with things.

There are some damn good people there and they know the egos and they know things are down right stupid there. Its worse than Rura, way worse than any forum I've ever been on. I tried so hard to stay cool, be respectful to the "SENUR MEBURZ"

Just a bunch of egotistical asshats with to much time on there hands and too much of a fascination with Diecasts. Its scary.

Thing the gets me, without people like me who DON'T sell retail, who sell just for a good cause and yeah, I make an extra buck but when you don't work full time and make 20+ dollars and hour like all the other asshats do there I make my money how I can and when I can and sure as hell don't do it illegally like Custom Makers do. Not to mention I have collected cars, antiques, etc for the past 15 years of my life thanks to my Grandpa but he has ALWAYS bought and sold as well because he LOVED to do it. He knew what the stuff he bought was, was educated about it and either kept them or sold them. Some people like to buy and sell and I'm one of them. If someone wants to sell me a 200$ diecast for 30 bucks you bet your ass if I don't want to keep it I'll sell the fuckin thing and 9 times out of 10 I put over 20 or 30% of the "profits" into charity or just recently in my own damn Cancer Research Account Fund. I'll do it till I die as well, weather its NASCAR shit or antiques or god knows what. I was taught even if you had money you can always make more and be more stable, and to enjoy what you do. I'll post more on eBay just to piss off some of those idiots and I'm going to laugh when they're the ones buying the cars I list. Since they're all "snipers" and eBay "masters" and such. Just goes to show how lively their life is.

Anyways, as I should have been posting here the entire time I had got caught up with all that shit and forgot my real friends even if there online. I want to thank a certain few for being there for me, for praying or just giving me confidence to boost. Today has been the hardest day of my life and I'm sure Caleb can relate. Its been hard, very hard but I'm seeing the silver lining and I will take what he taught me to the bank and I'll never forget it. And I'll make DAMN sure nobody else in this family gets taken advantage of the way that man has and was been. I have grown up more in the last 2 years than I ever have and I have it to thank him for it. It took me too long to enjoy auctions, garage sells, antiques. It took me until I was 18 to care but I'm glad I got 2 years to do so because its been the best 2 years of my life even with all the fighting, arguing and everything. I spent over 15 years of my life wondering why I never really had a dad, or wondering why some things happened the way it did. But I now know that all this time he has not only been my Grandfather, my friend, hes also been my Dad in many ways and I'm glad things went the way it did, alot of people don't really get to have that special relationship with their grandparents. But I can safely say that my Grandmother and Grandfather, my Papoo and my Mammaw, have and always will be my best friends. My real best friends. No matter what.

Just so glad she (my Grandma) got to come out of the hospital today for the first time in 2 weeks to see him, it will be the last time she gets to see him but it meant so much to her and him and me that we made it happen so they could say goodbye, and I love you to one another again until they meet again which I know they will. My Grandfather had many, many times to leave, to dump his family. 90% of men would have, but that man has and always will worry about others before him. And he is very thankful for the last 2 years I for once looked out for him and what he wanted. Not many people have and it made me feel more relaxed when he said that. He took his marriage to vain and to heart and when they say till death do us part he meant it. Thats a real man, a real man. He built this family to what it is and its my job to keep it going and hopefully further the family in a better direction.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:37 am

It's the way it usually goes with that kind of stuff, all the sellers get giant egos from it all and I'm sure there's a ton of scammers on there as well. I tend to sell certain parts and chassis for the RC stuff I do and they tend to be less stuck up then those guys over there. Then again everyone knows the value of every car and part unlike some people with die casts.

Hard to hear that he's moving on man. Definitely sounds like he was a fighter to the end. Unfortunately in one way it will be a bit of a relief for him, yourself and your family, but at a cost no one wanted to see. All you can do is be strong and move on in life and take a little peace in knowing he isn't suffering anymore and he gave the good fight.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Holy wall of text Robson! lol

If I even had three-hundred times the attention span I have right now... I still wouldn't be able to complete the first paragraph D:
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Sometimes I Just want to give up.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:53 pm

bakes991 wrote:

If I even had three-hundred times the attention span I have right now... I still wouldn't be able to complete the first paragraph D:
Excuse me for posting.

Next time I'll just say it like this

Diecast people r stupid, grandpa is dieing.

K. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:11 am

Jordan Robson wrote:
bakes991 wrote:

Excuse me for posting.

K. Bye.

Yeah really... Being lazy is one thing, being ignorant is another and is inexcusable.

Gave that whole thing two reads Robson, it's pretty moving. Much like Caleb said though he put up a fight and made a huge difference in the lives of people around him in a positive way, and that's all you can ask for. I know what it's like to lose a grandparent and it's no fun at all. Cherish the memories, admire the fight, and be glad that he will no longer be in any sort of pain.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:05 am

Taking the razorblade, just trying to feel again.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Shawn_82 wrote:
Jordan Robson wrote:
bakes991 wrote:

Excuse me for posting.

K. Bye.

Yeah really... Being lazy is one thing, being ignorant is another and is inexcusable.

Gave that whole thing two reads Robson, it's pretty moving. Much like Caleb said though he put up a fight and made a huge difference in the lives of people around him in a positive way, and that's all you can ask for. I know what it's like to lose a grandparent and it's no fun at all. Cherish the memories, admire the fight, and be glad that he will no longer be in any sort of pain.
Appreciate it Shawn. Really do.

Pretty sad that I've got better friends online, like Caleb, you, Wetz, Kahrs etc than I've got in real life anymore.

You truly get to know who your real friends are when shit gets rough, they suddenly drop off one by one. And the ones you think are your real friends are more worried about themselves and some video game more so than the well being of there friends. I've never turned a friend away especially if they're hurting. It seems people here are just one way streets. Only want to hang out on there own time, nobody offers to pay for anything here except me, my 'true' friends would rather play video games instead of hanging out so I can get my mind off things for once but I guess thats to much to ask for. Whatever happened to loyalty?

I mean before all this crap, a year or so ago I had plenty of "friends" or I thought they were. We'd have 15 or 20 people over every week hanging out. Now days they only want to hang when they want to so whatever. Or the whores I hang with only want one thing and thats it. But I guess its k since there girls and I'm a dude. Gotta love it. Can't wait to move back down South, had friends down there that would go to war for you if they needed to and I had friends that were women down there that would actually hang out and do shit instead of just wanting to fuck all night.

Its all just overrated, truly it is. Partys, girls, alcohol. I learned that its not about how many people or friends you have or hang with. Its about the ones who actually give a shit and you find out who really does real quick.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:27 am

I really want to go to the store and buy my first can of dip, but I'm a dollar short. ):
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:10 pm

I didn't mean it like that, Robson, I know you're doing everything for your grandpa and family and I wish I could help you out some, too.

As everyone may or may not know, I haven't been around much lately, this is the first time I've been on the computer since Wednesday night, and I wasn't on much lately that my last post in the RDT.

I somewhat got my job back a few weeks ago and since then I've worked every week day for at least 8 hours (one day was like 7.5, but I've had more days going more than 8 hours, some hitting 9 hours, but that's not important) and I go in at 7:30 every morning... Well, I wake up at 5:45 so that I have time for a shower and what not (My dad gets up at 6:30, so I have to get everything in before that)... I haven't had many good nights of sleep since then (if you remember, my sleep schedule has been pretty fucked up since getting laid off last summer).

So in the last 3-4 weeks I've been stressed, tired, sick, and depressed. Our house is literally falling apart bit by bit and I'm the only one who can do anything about it (everyone's either too lazy, or since I'm the only son it's all thrown on my plate...) it's added on the stress ten fold.

I've been a wreck and with our house having one problem after another, on top of terrible mold problems (from a pipe that busted for who knows how long before I figured it out) this house has become a craphole.

I know I bitched about a wall of text and then now I'm making one myself, so I apologize. I just need to at least just say something or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Awesome night. lol
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:04 pm

I hate myself.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:16 am

Can't wait to get out of here. Family is falling apart and my "true" so I thought friends have ditched me completely. Even the ones I thought were true. I dont get it, im there for everyone. Always have been there for everyone and when they had there own damn issues. One way street for people around here. I've had better online friends than this. Even that dickweed Shawn Friday I always talked about never ditched me like this and I dont even think he would have if we were friends right now. As much of a piece of shit the dude is hes not even that low and it seems I've got about 5 friends that are. Can't wait to go back down South. Can't fuckin' wait. Southern people are just different and you don't know it until you stay down there for a while. Things are just different down there and people actually give a shit about one another. And its sure as hell not racist like people say. Blacks and Whites, while I was down there stood up for one another many times.

Just sick of all this, I told my Gpa I would take care of everyone, my gma and my mom mostly. And I will do so but if I can't go make a true career out of racing, because thats the ONLY thing I know. I'll do it for fun, I'll work my ass off and buy a car to race for weekends. That's exactly what I'll do. If I have to stay here for a while, take care of my family like I promised because they've taken care of me for 20 years than I can do it for just a little bit longer but honestly without racing being in my life I don't think I'll make it another 20 years. So even if I can't truly fufill my dream, just doing it for fun on weekends at a Local race track will be just fine for me. I don't need friends, girls, all I need is family, my niece and racing thats it. And thats all I'll EVER need to be happy
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:15 am

Hope you are able to move down here, but depending on where you move, all of the Northerners have moved down here and turned it to shit, too... lol

By the sounds of it, Kansas still has decent people there... my grandpa just left Kansas and said everyone there was extremely nice and he wasn't there for long and everyone he met there loved him enough to throw him a going away party at his work.

As for your career, hope you can do something, if you are able to drive half as good as you do/did in 2k3, you'd win everything lol
Back to top Go down
hatebreeder67
Go-Kart Racer
Go-Kart Racer
hatebreeder67

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2012-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:11 am

Stephen Black wrote:
I really want to go to the store and buy my first can of dip, but I'm a dollar short. ):

Starter dip is Marlboro Snus. I hate 'em, but I've been chewing for about 2 years now. My favorite is Skoal Apple or Grizzly Wintergreen. I recommend mint/wintergreen flavors over citrus. Plus chew is cheap. 1 Can of Grizzly Wintergreen is about $2.50 or less. Grizzly is about the same quality as Skoal but cheaper. I choose Grizzly Wintergreen with an occasional Grizzly Straight and Skoal Wintergreen.
Plus. PLEASE do not get fine cut. That shit gets everywhere. Either get long cut (my choice) or pouches.
Back to top Go down
http://sim-monsters.com
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Bought my first can of Grizzly 'Green Saturday.. Had four in so far. xD

Got it pretty cheap too. $1.84 without tax, $2 or so with.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:45 pm

In other news, I'm not sure how much I'll be on anymore. I don't race as often as I used to, and with me being 18 now and leaving for Basic in less than a year, I want to get out and live as much as I can. Also want to prepare myself physically for the task at hand, even though I have been doing fairly well for myself, having lost 10 pounds since MEPS. I am now around 6'2" and weigh 215 pounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread V
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next