Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread V - Page 29 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread V

Go down 
+35
Sebastian Vettel
D7H5
Mark3453
BaltoRacing
NascarManiaco99
WWEFan14
djman14
Lambert
die996
blackfender2314
Wobble
Jordan Robson
hatebreeder67
kensethfan
Jason Hamilton
Buckeye24
Nascarfan13
lonewolf2864
Matt_Emerson29
Chin
racer612008
Keiichi Nakamura
AuzGrams
bakes991
bmxrcodol04
Jake_Ace
Caleb Paul
Bubba025
Dan Mackay
lemonhead75
TheShermanator
trbfan
racemaxx31
Doc
Shawn_82
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:04 am

The Piers Morgan-Alex Jones interview may have worked. I am seeing that interview come up as a story on local news station websites across the country, Piers Morgan Interview is now trending on several sites.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:19 am

lemonhead75 wrote:
Sometimes, you guys really really really cheer me up. Tonight is one of those times. Though you had to piss me off first, then cheer me up. But I'm slightliy happier than I was before, so its a net gain.
I should have stayed on, I was up til 6 but got off ts...
Back to top Go down
Dan Mackay
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
Dan Mackay

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:28 am

idea for a track, sonoma winter edition, that actually has green grass Razz
Back to top Go down
racer612008
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
racer612008

Number of posts : 2191
Registration date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:41 am

getting the flu No

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 148961_524663320900409_1981036602_n
Finally!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeffreystoycloset.com
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:46 am

Comcast being amazing tonight...

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 2422982664
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:06 am

I love how gradually over the course of the day, people connect to teamspeak only to mute their headsets/microphones lol.
Back to top Go down
Dan Mackay
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
Dan Mackay

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:50 am

bakes991 wrote:
Comcast being amazing tonight...

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 2422982664
sucks to suck
Back to top Go down
Chin
Server Manager
Server Manager
Chin

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2011-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:42 pm

trololol

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 337237087
Back to top Go down
lonewolf2864
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
lonewolf2864

Number of posts : 379

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Dat upload speed
Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 2423240732
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Woo download speed...

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 2423317866
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:53 pm

lulRandom Discussion Thread V - Page 29 2423348129
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:43 pm

My Grandmother passed away today around noon. I still cant get over it. It wasnt even 4 months ago that Papaw passed away. I just cant believe how much has changed and i have nobody left. No family except for my mom. I just cant imagine life without my grandparents. They raised me. I lived with them all my life, 20 years. I just miss them. So much. She sent me a card a few weeks ago, it was suppose to be here last week and it arrived today not even an hour after her death. I cant even get the courage to open it. I knew I was never going to see her again. I knew it. I posted about it a few pages back. My last visit with her and the next day she left to SC. I knew it was going to be it. She watched NASCAR, Bengals all the time with me. I was closer to her than anyone in this world.

I lost my 2 best friends in the last 5 months and I cant come to grips with it. My life has changed so much lately and I hate it.

I wish my PC would get fixed so I could get online with you guys and race again I know that would help my depression. I am not one to ask foer things like this but even if I cant race I wold truly love and appreciate to see a race named after my Grandparents. And maybe somebody could drive the black #19 for me in the race. My Grandma watched so many of my races online and she knew how big it was for me. I dont know if you guys would want to do that but if it could happen I would be so honored. I would want someone special to drive my car. Somebody I am close to around here and I know there is alot of you.

I heard Chad lost his Grandmother not long ago either, I never found the time to say my thoughts and prayers to you Chad for you and your family. I know how it feels right now. I am going to try my best to move on and fight but it is so hard without any true friends, without hardly any family anymore and without any desire, determination or heart that i use to have. I just.. dont know what to do anymore. I am going to miss them so much. So much I would give anything to see them again. The worst thing is she tried to call hours before she passed, she tried to call me and mymom. And I ran the phone dead in the middle of the night. Never got to say goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Life can be a very hard time at a certain part in your life. It really just... sucks so much and seems so unfair to have that happen. It really does. I'm really sorry to hear that happened man, you've had a rough time here in the past year. I don't know if you beleive in things that happen for a reason, but if you do, I'm sure there must of been some reason why, all you can do is buck up and keep moving forward, hopefully with a few positive people to help ya get through the mess.

I think we could probably do something for the webcast this Thursday for ya, just let me know what her name was.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:13 am

Stay strong man, don't let depression take over your life. Like Caleb said, life may seem so unfair at times like this, but it will get better and you may get a new perspective on life you've never thought of before. A few years ago my stepdad lost both of his parents within a week, I didn't know them very much at all, so I can't imagine what it's like to lose two loved ones so quickly.

I know I really suck at making posts like this and rarely do them but I really do care and hope it all works out for you in the long run, encouragement from friends is the best thing in a situation like this. Sorry I haven't said anything on your behalf before, I just never know what to say.

I'd be more than happy to run a logo for her in the race tomorrow. Chad's grandma carried me to a win last week, I'd be more than happy to do the same for you.
Back to top Go down
Bubba025
Graphical Manager
Graphical Manager
Bubba025

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:17 am

I'm so sorry to hear JRob. I know exactly how you feel. I know it's extremly hard to let them go. Its been a week since she passed, and I still can't accept the fact that shes gone. I wanted to tell her that I got into the college I wanted, see her at my high school graduation, and maybe one day see her at my wedding. I guess we can really only remember the good times we've had. Just remember all the fun things you did with them, and just realize that they're your guardian angels, and they will protect you and be with you no matter what.

Stay strong buddy.

Chad
Back to top Go down
http://bigevilracing.com
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:22 am

Unfortunately my grandmother has also been going through some major health issues in the past year as well. I can't say I know how you feel, but it sounds as if you had the tightest of tight knit bonds you could have with your grandparents. All you can do is reflect on what made that bond so great and use it to pull you through. That way when you get married and have kids of your own, and they have their kids, you can be there for them just the same.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:32 am

I'll be praying for you, Jordan. Your grandparents seemed to be a pair of fine people. It sucks to lose the people you depend on to be there for you through anything. Keep your head up, brother, eventually everything will take a turn for the better, you just have to fight through the pain of loss and come out standing higher than before.

Stephen
Back to top Go down
racer612008
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
racer612008

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:58 am

Sorry to hear that Jordan, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
Back to top Go down
racer612008
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
racer612008

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:14 pm

i can not stop COUGHING -_-
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:16 pm

LIFEEEE IS WEIRD AND PEOPLE ANNOY ME FREQUENTLY.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:51 am

I thank all of you guys for your support. It is sad that you guys have been there for me more so than my "real" friends have. Even after all the bullshit I caused last year you guys still had and have my back.

I am really thankful for it because without you guys I would be in an even darker place in my life right now. Her name was Mary Lala, she was my best friend not just my Grandmother. My life has just fell apart. Just literately fallen apart in 5 months. And my friends dont even care. I have been there for them, for anything. Every stupid thing I was there for. But I've got 2 friends that actually had my back through the last few months and it really just sucks because sometimes you just want to cry and have somebody to be there for you. I am trying to stay strong but after my Grandparents passed away I have nothing. I have nothing at all. No desire, no determination to do anything anymore. I honestly would rather crawl in a hole and die. I was so close to them. I lived with them my entire life. For 20 years they were everything to me. Without a real Dad my Grandpa was the closest thing I had to one and me an my Grandma were always closer than anyone else. I am glad I got to spend that time with them, I am glad I did get to have such a close and great relationship to them but its just killing me that they aren't here anymore. I know they are in a great place together right now. And they don't have to be on this god forsaken earth anymore but right now I wish I was with them up there too.

The little family I have left is full of hatred. Just hatred. I can't even see my niece or my sister anymore. My niece was so important to me. And because of my Sister and Moms fight I haven't seen her in 5 months.

I really want to come racing here again, I have to get my computer fixed so I can do so but I think that will help me alot. I took it forgranted late last year and started treating alot of you like shit and I am not going to blame that on my stress but I know that didn't help.

My Grandparents were my heros and I'd be honored if down the road we could have a race named after them. And as I said if I can't race in it myself I would really love to have somebody I am close to drive my #19 car. I just think it would be a nice tribute and it would mean alot to me.
Back to top Go down
Bubba025
Graphical Manager
Graphical Manager
Bubba025

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:24 am

Jordan Robson wrote:
I thank all of you guys for your support. It is sad that you guys have been there for me more so than my "real" friends have. Even after all the bullshit I caused last year you guys still had and have my back.

I am really thankful for it because without you guys I would be in an even darker place in my life right now. Her name was Mary Lala, she was my best friend not just my Grandmother. My life has just fell apart. Just literately fallen apart in 5 months. And my friends dont even care. I have been there for them, for anything. Every stupid thing I was there for. But I've got 2 friends that actually had my back through the last few months and it really just sucks because sometimes you just want to cry and have somebody to be there for you. I am trying to stay strong but after my Grandparents passed away I have nothing. I have nothing at all. No desire, no determination to do anything anymore. I honestly would rather crawl in a hole and die. I was so close to them. I lived with them my entire life. For 20 years they were everything to me. Without a real Dad my Grandpa was the closest thing I had to one and me an my Grandma were always closer than anyone else. I am glad I got to spend that time with them, I am glad I did get to have such a close and great relationship to them but its just killing me that they aren't here anymore. I know they are in a great place together right now. And they don't have to be on this god forsaken earth anymore but right now I wish I was with them up there too.

The little family I have left is full of hatred. Just hatred. I can't even see my niece or my sister anymore. My niece was so important to me. And because of my Sister and Moms fight I haven't seen her in 5 months.

I really want to come racing here again, I have to get my computer fixed so I can do so but I think that will help me alot. I took it forgranted late last year and started treating alot of you like shit and I am not going to blame that on my stress but I know that didn't help.

My Grandparents were my heros and I'd be honored if down the road we could have a race named after them. And as I said if I can't race in it myself I would really love to have somebody I am close to drive my #19 car. I just think it would be a nice tribute and it would mean alot to me.

I'm sure most of us would feel honored to do that bud.
Back to top Go down
http://bigevilracing.com
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:48 am

Sorry to hear about that Jordan. I'd fly up to Ohio right now if I could.

Also, sorry to hear about the troubles your grandmother is going through Sherm, hope she gets better soon.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:42 pm

On another note, fuck Winn Dixie
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:53 pm

bakes991 wrote:
Sorry to hear about that Jordan. I'd fly up to Ohio right now if I could.

And I'd drive down to him if I was less worthless last year and had gotten my lisence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread V
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next