Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesFlat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12 FInzoqm

Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12 SInIxxP

Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12 8ZYsMSX

Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12 Q1ZNvzf

Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12 YtoHmfG

Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12 Empty
PostSubject: Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12   Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:45 am

Today at 1pm est., co-team owner of FOM, Matthew Emerson hosted a press conference announcing the weeks long rumors about Flat-Out Motorsports running full time in the proline cup series next season.

Matthew Emerson is currently under a one season contract with Brandon Lambert and LMI and will be fighting for a chase spot tonight at Richmond in the final regular season race before chase for the Proline cup. Emerson did say that he did give notice to Brandon prior to the press conference today.

Emerson had this to say about his time at LMI,

"I really enjoyed my time racing for Brandon and running for all the guys at LMI. Brandon runs a great facility and I do hate leaving the team at the end of the season since I have gained so much traction in the points this year and have made lots of progress. My goal though is for myself and Ian Hann to once again build a team that will compete for championships not only in the Proline Cup Series but in various series'."

Introduced today were the new drivers for the 12th running of the Proline Cup Series.  

Matthew Emerson will run the #29 Toyota Camry sponsored by Parts Plus, Rheem, and Bailey's Tobacco.

2nd Driver signed to the team is Kyle Riley. Kyle will run the #62 Camry sponsored by Pepsi Max and Royal Purple.

The third full time driver signed to FOM this season is Cody Erdmann. Cody will be driving the #52 Camry sponsored by DOC 360, Aspen Dental, and Charter.

The teams last signed Proline cup driver is championship contender Josh Chin. Josh will only drive next season part time as of now, but in the conference Matt Emerson did note that if Chin was in contention for a title next season, he would love to see him run the rest of the chase out and go for the season 12 title. Chin will pilot his famous #93 and will be sponsored by Blipshift, JDR Graphics, and Manly Gamedays, as well as Cheerwine.

Matthew had this to say about the new driver lineup.....
"I am extremely excited how things have lined up for next season. I can not thank all of our sponsors who are ready to support FOM and all these great drivers. I am very happy to see how Kyle and Cody will do with our staff and crew and expect nothing but the best from Josh Chin as he returns back to a great team. I am also hoping to have co-owner Ian Hann back for a limited schedule as well for some big races. After seeing his race at Auto Club after being gone for a long period time I was very happy to see him run well and hope if he returns for a couple of races he can produce the same resuts. Also since Josh Chin will be running a part time schedule, I hope we are able to put him in a leadership position overseeing activities in the shop and at future events."

Emerson did also note that a 4th full time ride is still open with sponsors interested on the car. Applications can be sent to him.
Back to top Go down
Davey Alli-Rudd
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
Davey Alli-Rudd

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2010-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12   Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 7:02 am

Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12 C8d
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fastfortress
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12   Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 10:11 am

Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12 Bab-logo

News: University of Tennessee/Bristol Motor Speedway's to sponsor the #29 of Matthew Emerson next season at Proline's Season 12 event at Bristol Motor Speedway to promote the Virginia Tech-Tennessee football game scheduled for September 10th, 2016.

Long time fan of the University of Tennessee fan Matthew Emerson and track owner Bruton Smith have come to deal to promote the upcoming event with Flat-Out Motorsports and the #29 Toyota Camry.

Mr. Smith also announced that himself and Virginia Tech will be looking into a driver un-related to FOM to carry VT/Battle at Bristol colors and sponsors so for the race next season we will see a small "pre-battle"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12   Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flat-Out Motorsports to re-open doors for Season 12
Page 1 of 1