Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesNew Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations - Page 2 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations - Page 2 FInzoqm

New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations - Page 2 SInIxxP

New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations - Page 2 8ZYsMSX

New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations - Page 2 Q1ZNvzf

New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations - Page 2 YtoHmfG

New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations

Go down 
+8
AuzGrams
bakes991
Matt_Emerson29
trbfan
TheShermanator
Shawn_82
Jake_Ace
Caleb Paul
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations   New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Maybe Game Show Network..They got Bill Engvall hosting Lingo...Maybe they are just preparing their audience for the NASCAR fan onslaught.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations   New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:14 pm

KAuto26 wrote:
Lifetime. I already got a movie script started

Do you think debris cautions will be part of the script.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf2864
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
lonewolf2864

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations   New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Guys how could you be so dumb ... NASCAR is clearly wanting to reach out to the Gay community ... therefore the obvious choice would be Logo.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations   New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:08 am

Wat./I see what you did there.

Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations   New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:25 am

KAuto26 wrote:
Lifetime. I already got a movie script started

LIFETIME ON NASCAR

Do you think the script involves an affair with Jimmie Johnson and Chad K. and Jimmie's wife finds out about it so she cheats on him with Mark Martin but Mark goes to jail for stealing all of Joe Nemechek's Extenze. But then Kyle Busch and Juan Pablo Montoya secretly fall in love for each other and have a baby named Andrew Ranger and he becomes one of NASCAR's greatest drivers but he is always tormented by his past for having two dad's and leaves NASCAR. And then in the middle of the night in a garage in Las Vegas, Robby Gordon kills Kevin Conway in his sleep and Joe Nemechek goes on a manhunt for R. Gordon because he can't get anymore Extenze (and Nemechek secretly loved Conway but thats not important). But on the manhunt, Joe kills the wrong Gordon, he kills JEFF GORDON *cue dramatic music*. All of Nascar is shocked about what happens especially Jeff Gordon's son who at 4 years old, wins the Sprint Cup title by a margin of 5000 points over Dale Jr. Joe is sentenced to life in prison at Auto Club Speedway where he meets Mark Martin, the man who stole all of his extenze. Joe forgives him for it and they fall in love in jail and marry. After all of this Dale Jr. wins the next 54 Sprint Cup titles and every driver and fan lives happily ever after.

Thats my movie script KAuto, would you like to share your script.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations   New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:28 am

Now let me tell you something, okay, let me tell you my opinions. This race is in Nashua, NH. The last race was in Loudon, NH. Why should the Granted State get two races in a row? Those damn Craftings are ruining everything and you know what they say about rats, well, no surprise John Menard is sponsoring Matt Crafting. Having the Menards sponsorship is like having AIDS, it's a red flag, let me tell you, it's almost as bad as 360 OTC. Both 360 OTC drivers got suspensed for drugs and 360 OTC is drugs. You think that's a coincidence, well, I don't, and I have Randy Bernard in my Yahoo! contacts, so I think I know and you don't.

Well here is a truck. It's a Jeep driven by Sterlin Marling and it's sponsored by Volkswagen. I don't know what I make of it.
New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations - Page 2 137491335_fSipm-L
Back to top Go down
BaltoRacing
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
BaltoRacing

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations   New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:47 am

lonewolf2864 wrote:
Guys how could you be so dumb ... NASCAR is clearly wanting to reach out to the Gay community ... therefore the obvious choice would be Logo.

Rupaul would be the grand marshall LOL Laughing

Drama...is NASCAR...on Lifetime? lol

Nononono clearly they want to go to a younger audience, I would say Sprout!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gadgefan48?feature=mhum

PostSubject: Re: New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations   New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:13 pm

My vote is for Nickolodeon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations   New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Potential Player In NASCAR TV Negotiations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2